Ashton & Bentley hand made baths are guaranteed for 25 years.
The guarantee is valid from the purchase date against any defects in the materials and/or workmanship. In the unlikely event of any defects we will replace subject to the following conditions:
- Our obligation remains with the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
- The product has to have been used for its intended purpose and the guarantee does not cover or apply to misuse or abuse in anyway.
- Product must be fitted by a qualified workman or company.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Accidental damage including scratches after purchase.
- Failure to follow guidelines on fitting instructions or care and cleaning procedures.
- Any form of damage on installation.
- Fault that may arise from improper us or care.
The guarantee covers products in domestic use by the consumer and not commercial or business use.
For advice on our waste kits and taps please call +44 (0)1902 83 74 36 | +44 (0)1902 83 74 37. Before installing the bath please take a moment to read the fitting instructions.
Your guarantee will be invalidated if you do not follow our fitting instructions. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights. The bath serial number is located beneath the bath. This sticker must not be removed or defaced otherwise it will invalidate the guarantee.